
Hi there empty space. I know nobody reads this but I thought I'd update anyway. Had a geat time in San Francisco with Kim. I want to go back and spend more time. We only had a few days but it was well worth the trip. Sunny weather, temps in the 70s and a jacket at night. We rented bikes and rode across the Golden Gate Bridge. I was blown away by this iconic structure. Having seen numerous shows on its construction and history, I was thrilled to finally see it in person and ride across it.
I then spent a week in my hometown Nashville Tennessee. It was a really nice trip. I got to walk through the house I grew up in and visit my elementary school St Henry. I took a pic as I was leaving. Oh yea, I went fishin' too...Even caught me one:-)
Now I'm back in NYC wondering what's next in this ride of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment