Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Eternal Embrace


Archaeologists in Italy have discovered a couple buried 5,000 to 6,000 years ago, hugging each other. Thanks to my sister Dorinda for this. Cool huh? I thought this was the saddest, and loveliest thing ever. I guess if your gonna go, you should go with the one you love.

I had a really great audition today. It was for Verizon Wireless. This was the first audition where I had fun. The best part was there was no script. I was able to talk about anything so I talked about my pending trip to Cozumel. They wanted me to start out slow then build to a more animated discussion. It was easy. By the end my arms were flying around and I was talking really fast and excited. I realize these auditions don't yield much unless you're exactly what they're looking for but at least it was fun. I even saw Michael Potts coming in as I was leaving. He had a commercial audition at the same place. He's in Grey Gardens with my sister Erin. He's a very nice guy. He plays two parts. Brooks Sr. the Butler in act I and Brooks Jr. the grounds keeper in act II. He does not get enough recognition for his great work. He changes very distinctly between acts and is a pleasure to watch. I know he has a great voice, it's too bad he doesn't get more singing time.

My brother Mike and his wife Becca are talking about coming up in March. I hope they make it. I haven't seen them in a while and it would be really nice if they come.

Later Gators

No comments: