Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I forgot to tell you..

Yesterday as I was walking to work in the sub zero wind chill, this dude was at a pay phone acting very shady. He had a screwdriver in his right hand and the hand piece in his left hand trying to act like he was on the phone while he was breaking into the housing. What a freaking idiot. This is a bright sunny day at a very busy intersection of 43rd and 9th at 10:45am. I decide not to confront him since he has a screwdriver and all I have is a scarf. I walk about 20 steps and see 2 cops walking down 9th Ave. I let them know what my pal is up to and they saunter on over and watch him for about 15 seconds. It was hilarious. He didn't even know they were standing there. They went ahead and cuffed him. On this day, justice was a dish best served cold, literally.

No comments: