


These are pictures I took last February 2006. The city got 24 inches of the white stuff. That was the most snow I've ever seen. It was on a weekend so things were not as crazy as they could have been. Kim and I won the Wicked lottery for the first time that day. We enjoyed the show and the snow a bunch. I remember as a kid growing up in Nashville, snow meant 100% school outage. This was almost as thrilling as Christmas to me and I think my family. I hated school and any legit out was a Godsend. When I heard it would snow here in the city tonight, I kinda got that good feeling inside. Even though I still have to go to work, I get that same happyish type feeling. I always get pissed when they predict a bunch of snow then change their mind and say, "Well it looks like we dodged a bullet." I want the bullet. Now they're saying we'll get an inch or so and then it'll turn to rain. Oh joy. I'm waiting for a gut buster....I guess I'll keep waiting. Oh yea, welcome Colleen to blogspot! Here she is. cobbo.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Post a Comment