
When I first moved to New York, I noticed how many lifelong residents complained of the winters up here. I am going on my 9th winter up here and all I can say is, "I get it." It stays colder longer and it sometimes even hurts. I know winter got a late start but jeez. I want to go to a warm place if only for a week. My trip to Cozumel is still over 3 months away....a lifetime....I have posted a picture of me in Maui to remind me there are places on the planet that enjoy prepetual warmth. Lucky bastards.
Feel free to leave comments my friends.
4 comments:
Well, this is fun. I agree, it's fucking cold. Hey, I didn't know about your verizon audition. Sounds like you got into "thezone"! The more you do it, the more you'll get in the zone, and eventually, like you said, the timing will work out and you'll be in the right place, in the right time, in the zone!!!! woooohooooo
That's funny! i made that name up based on the character i playing in "Lenny" in the 90s. I guess i signed up for blogspot and forgot i did that.
Hi Bri, you know I spent 8 winters up there and yeah it's cold, but that's why God made coats, scarves, hats, gloves, heaters... As long as there's snow I'm happy, I don't give a rat's buttocks how cold it gets.
Hi DD. How far is the beach from your house?
Post a Comment