Tuesday, February 27, 2007
God F'ing Damnit..even though it's not His fault
I threw my wallet away last night. I did't mean to. They were in my pants that had a tear. I threw out the pants on purpose. The NYC sanitation Dept. has it now. It's on its way to a Jersey landfill. It had everything in there. Thank God Kim was smart enough to back all that stuff up a few years ago on a piece of paper. I can't go to the bank. I don't have my licence. I had a green Scapular I got when I ws a kid. 80 something bucks and a metrocard with 36 bucks on it. Fuckin shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh. oh. that is so f*cking awful. I mean f*CK! really! sanitation is NEVER ontime, and the one time they are, this! i'm really sorry about the $80 AND the metrocard. DAMMMMMMIIIIIIITTTTT! Like erin said, I feel like it happened to me.
And I think to say God F'ing Dammit doesn't mean it's his fault, it means, God F'ing Damn that thing, which is valid.
Post a Comment