Monday, February 12, 2007

Good ole Monday

I don't hate Monday but I don't love it either. Next Monday I'm off for President's day. What a joke but I'll take it. Having a three day weekend is so cool. Saturday and Sunday are one big Saturday. I had a great weekend. We found a great sushi place at 73rd and Columbus, right near Alice's Tea Cup. Get the Sake roll...yum yum. Dorinda, you would have loved it. We'll go next time you're in town! When are you coming back up for a visit? Erin tried the Sake roll and liked it! Colleen got this awsome tempura dish and Thadd couldn't finish his dinner. They were way too late it serving him though. On Sunday, I read all evening. The tv never came on. I think my brain thanked me for the tvless night. Kim got to go backstage and see Erin's world at the Walter Kerr Theatre. I've been back there before but it's really cool. Kim had a wonderful time. It's a very rare glimpse of the inner workings of a Broadway show. Good times....Good times.

2 comments:

DD said...

Sushi, sushi, yum, yum. I've been to a couple good places here and I'd love to try that place when I come up next (don't know when). Nothing beats the Mexican roll at Osaka though! Hey, when are you and Kim going to visit here??

Brian Davie said...

Good question. Maybe we should come over a long weekend in April or something.