I had a great audition today. I know I did a good job but it's not up to me. The folks making the decisions are looking for something. I either fit or I don't. I have been on a few auditions now and have yet to book anything. I'm still super green so no hurry.
I will not be buying a flat screen from circuit city. My sister Erin and her boyfriend Nehal were given the runaround by these clowns this week. Tthey went to pick up their tv at the store and it wasn't there. They were promised free delivery the next day by 3pm. Next day...3pm...no show. The van with their crap was in a wreck. Erin and Nehal say forget it, give us back our money. CC says, "We'll get it to you by 5pm." Erin and Nehal say, "No thanks, screw you". Nehal writes a carefully worded letter. I don't know where things stand today but I told Erin to go to best buy and forget Crapit City. That's it beeches
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. All that happened yesterday? What was your audition for? I should call erin. I posted a new blog too.
cobbo/blogspot i think, right?
Post a Comment